FFA Shop Terms and conditions
1.1 Please read the following important terms and conditions before placing an order for anything on our site.
2. ABOUT US
2.1. Company details
LIKACAT LIMITED (company number 07866241) is a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office address is at 82b Devonport Road, London W12 8NU, United Kingdom. We operate the website www.foucan.com (‘the Website’). The Website is owned and operated by LICAKAT LIMITED (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
2.2 Contacting us
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
3.2 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Sale affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer or otherwise. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 applies, and you can find the full text of this Act in the following link: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2015/15/contents/enacted
3.3 You place an order on the Website by putting items in your shopping bag, clicking on ‘Check out’ when you have finished and entering your payment details (see Clause 6). Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. If you need to correct any errors, you may do so before submitting the order to us, or after submission, under the conditions detailed under Clause 6.4, below.
3.4 By submitting an order on the Website, as our customer, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that appear below. These Terms and Conditions will apply to any purchase of products made on www.foucan.com. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and we recommend that you check prior to each order to ensure that you agree with them at the date of your order. If you place an order after we have published the changes on the Website you will be bound by those changes.
4. OUR PRODUCTS
4.1 Please find below the list of our products:
- Available Sizes: 3-4yrs: 25 units / 5-6yrs: 25 units / 7-8yrs: 25 units / 9-10yrs: 25 units
- Colour: Light Blue
- Type of Fabric: JUNIOR CLASSIC ORGANIC T-SHIRT – Climate Neutral® 100% Organic Cotton Jersey 155 g / 4.6 oz Combed, ring spun yarn for softness and drape
- Care Instructions: Care label at side seam
- Available Sizes: Small: 30 units / Medium: 30 units / Large: 30 units / XLarge: 10 units
- Colour: Royal Blue
- Type of Fabric: MEN’S CLASSIC JERSEY T-SHIRT 100% Combed Cotton Jersey 165g / 4.95oz. (Melange Grey: 85% Cotton 15% Viscose)
- Care Instructions: Care label at side seam
4.2 Our products are described in these Conditions and in our catalogue displayed on the Website.
5.1 You shall collect our products at the beginning of the classes Monday to Saturday at:
- West London Free School
- Addison school
- Lycée Français Charles de Gaulle
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
6.1 Payment must be made online by credit or debit card. Payment must cover the cost of all products ordered and any alternative products delivered, delivery charges, and the VAT where applicable. The total amount due will be shown on the invoice provided with your delivery and this amount prevails over any other, including the one given on the Website the day you ordered.
6.2 Products are invoiced in GBP sterling at the price at the time of your order. Prices displayed on the Website include Value Added Tax, which will be applied at the current rate. There is no minimum order amount. The Customer will get their purchase back the following week during their child’s class.
6.3 All payments for the products must be made when the order is placed. We will not reserve or dispatch the products before payment is received. Ownership of our products will pass to you once we have received payment in full for the Product.
6.4 We cannot guarantee the security of data when communicating with us via email. Please therefore do not send us payment information by email. The Website uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. You can tell whether a page is secure as ‘https’ will replace ‘http’ before www.foucan.com in your browser address window. A small, locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
7. RETURN AND REFUND
7.1 Returns are authorised by us if our products do not correspond to the order (we delivered the wrong size or colour).
7.2 Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report the return. Put our products back in their packaging and return them as soon as possible within one week. Return the t-shirt to the coach for future exchange.
7.3 No refunds are accepted for returns.
8. PRODUCTS CAN VARY SLIGHTLY FROM THEIR PICTURES
8.1 A product’s true colour may not exactly match that shown on your device.
9. YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THE SIZE OF THE PRODUCT YOU ORDER IS ACCURATE
9.1 You’re responsible for making sure the size of the product you purchase is correct.
10. IF YOU BOUGHT ONLINE OR BY MAIL ORDER, YOU HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
10.1 You have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
10.2 When you can’t change your mind. You can’t change your mind about an order for:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
10.3 The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a Product you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver your product.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind, contact us by email at email@example.com
10.4 You have to return the product at your own cost to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. You can:
- bring the product to one of our sites (cf. clause 5);
- send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this, you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the products at all or within a reasonable time we won’t refund you the price.
10.5 We only refund standard delivery costs. We don’t refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
10.6 We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. For example, we reduce your refund if the product’s condition is not “as new”, price tags have been removed, the product-branded packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
10.7 When and how we refund you. We refund you within 14 days of receiving the products back from you. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don’t charge a fee for the refund.
11. YOU HAVE RIGHTS IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PRODUCT
11.1 If you think there is something wrong with the T-Shirt you purchased, you must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on the Website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. The return procedure as set out in clauses 7.2 and 7.3 shall apply.
12. WE CAN CHANGE OUR PRODUCTS
12.1 Changes we can always make. We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to make minor improvements. These are changes that don’t affect your use of the product.
12.2 For all other changes, we will give you notice and an option to terminate. For all other types of change to the product or these terms, we’ll notify you and you can then contact us to end the Contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any products you’ve paid for in advance, but not received
13. WE CAN SUSPEND SUPPLY (AND YOU HAVE RIGHTS IF WE DO)
13.1 We can suspend the supply of a product. We do this to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; or
- make changes to the product.
13.2 We let you know, may adjust the price and may allow you to terminate. We will contact you in advance to tell you we’re suspending supply, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend supply, or tell you we’re going to suspend supply, for more than 3 months, you can contact us to end the Contract and we’ll refund any sums you’ve paid in advance for products you won’t receive.
14. WE CAN WITHDRAW SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS
14.1 We can stop providing a Product. We let you know at least one week in advance and we will refund any sums you’ve paid in advance for products which won’t be provided.
15. WE DON’T COMPENSATE YOU FOR ALL LOSSES CAUSED BY US OR OUR PRODUCTS
15.1 We’re responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this Contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable);
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in clause 19;
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action;
- A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
16. WE CAN END OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
16.1 We can end our Contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don’t make any payment to us when it’s due and you still don’t make payment within 30 days of our reminding you that payment is due;
- you don’t, within a reasonable time, collect the product from us. If you don’t collect a product within 14 days, then we treat your order as cancelled and refund the purchase price.
17. FORCE MAJEURE
17.1 If our supply of your product is delayed by an Force Majeure Event, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won’t compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial, you can contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for in advance, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
17.2 For the purpose of this clause, a Force Majeure Event is an event, circumstance, or cause beyond our reasonable control.
19.1 Assignment and other dealings. We may at any time assign, transfer, subcontract, delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under the Contract. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under the Contract.
19.2 Entire agreement. The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Each party acknowledges that in entering into the Contract it does not rely on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Contract. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in the Contract.
19.3 Nobody else has any rights under this Contract. This Contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
19.4 If a court invalidates some of this Contract, the rest of it will still apply. If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
19.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this Contract, we can still enforce it later. We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you’re not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can’t do it later.
19.6 Resolving a dispute with us. We will do our best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products. If you have a complain, please email us at: email@example.com.
19.7 Governing law. The Contract, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
19.8 Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Contract or its subject matter or formation.